OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
We recognise the need for sustainable development and are passionate about improving the environmental impact of our activities.
ESTABLISHING SOUND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- Meeting or improving upon relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice
- Developing objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review
- Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities
- Educating staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner
REDUCING WASTE & CO-OPERATION
Provide for the effective use of
- Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other uses for by-products whenever viable
- Promoting the efficient use of resources, energy and fuel throughout the organisation’s operations
Work well with others by
- Co-operating with the communities in which we operate
- Working with the Government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour
Providing the combined benefits of accurate and cost-effective surveys, we consistently deliver comprehensive results within tight timeframes throughout the UK and Europe. We apply high standards of health and safety, environmental responsibility, customer care and confidentiality.